Tuesday 26 October 2010

Small man fest on Buzzcocks!


I was sitting in an Indian restaurant on Sunday night, musing upon the fact that so many of the waiter class is short, when on the telly came Never Mind the Buzzcocks.

I was thrilled to say my man Tinie Tempah on the show but astonished to see a chap much smaller than Tinie sitting next to him: comedian by the name of Paul Foot.

Now, call me a part-time short man, but I was unaware of the work of Mr Foot. He seems to have a great combination of retreating head of hair and mullet, which he uses to great benefit. Seeing him, all short and strange looking, I became an instant fan, as did all the pint-size waiters in the Indian down in Tooting.
So, to the pantheon he is added. I shall have to pay lavish attention to the great man in future.





No comments:

Post a Comment