Tuesday 2 February 2010

Page 3 targets short men

I may be becoming increasingly sensitive to anti-short man jibes after starting this blog. But, it seems i cannot even relax while looking at page 3 in the Sun without becoming distracted by the height issue.

In a recent edition I turned to page 3. There was Poppy, 18, from Somerset, poolside, looking very fetching while wearing not very much at all.

What has Poppy got to say about current affairs.

Namely, this:

Poppy is 5ft 5in and has a big concern after learning that PC Rob Port is believed to be Britain's smallest cop at just 5ft. She said: "I was always taught that you should look up to bobbies."

Now, while I shall not stop reading the Sun, nor looking at page 3, it is with a slight nervous anxiety that I do so. Poppy, 18, from Somerset, how could you!?

No comments:

Post a Comment